- Is it a good idea to invest money at 2020 through coronavirus times?
- Why is it that difficult to manage and save our money? The importance of new financial apps and customer experiences.
- 5 Legal Risks Commonly Faced by Startups
- NASDAQ ALDX Q2 Earnings Report What’s in the Offering?
- Post Office & Payzone Merger Proves Useful Amid a Crisis
Monthly Archives: July 2019
Managing personal finance is a job that requires care and prudence to make sure that individuals prioritize their finances allocation to day by day expenses similar to credits payments and routine expenses on one hand and investment portfolio equivalent to … Continue reading
The Administration and Finance is the organizational unit accountable for coordinating, implementing and monitoring the administrative actions of the financial-financial and human sources’ potential of the Permanent Secretariat to make sure the correct functioning of the Group and the implementation … Continue reading